Akwaaba!

Akwaaba or welcome.





It is Ghanaian custom for visitors to introduce themselves and state their purpose of visit. So we shall do this on our partnership blog.





Elorm (aka Sunshine) and Marcus McGowan have already done this. We are now going to ask people who come into our ICT lab today to speak to you.





Sinclair


I am the Faculty Head of Science at Hamilton Grammar and have travelled to Donkorkrom with the support of the British Council. I am in the process of producing our partnership agreement with my friend Robert Forson and have brought a variety of pupil work from the HGS. Our welcome has been amazing and DASSH have reciprocated with music, dancing and educational materials for us. Progress has been beyond our wildest expectations and I wish to thank our new partners.





Michael Adofo Antwi

Hi am michael adofo antwi, am 19 years of age ,am student of Donkorkrom agric senior high school i am writting on a new laptop donated by some friend of my school from soctland.



from michael adofo antwi my nickname is MTN meaning Michael Trinity network.



Michael Yeboah

Am also YEBOAH MICHAEL; 16yrs of age am learning about the relationship between Hamilton Grammar and DASHS. Today I made my first podcast.



I like football and volleyball.



Odonkor Abigail

Odonkor Abigail is my name;17yrs of age. I study business. I love to sing and dance.



Robert Osei Forson

I am the headmastyer of Donkorkrom Agric. i sent my warmest greetings to the staff and pupils of Hamilton Grammar school in Scotland. Thanks for your visit and support.



FUSENI SHARIF

I am a studen

Jessica Hendry

I am visiting Donkorkrom with my colleagues and friends from Scotland. We have been warmly welcomed and have learned many things about Ghana during our visit.

Thank you for having us here.

Stewart Munro

I am a Director of an Insurance Brokers in Scotland, I am visiting Donkorkrom with my Friends from Hamilton Gramer School, I have been warmly welcomed by all at the School (DASHS). I have enjoyed meeting many of the Staff and Pupils. I am looking forward to hearing Auld Lang Syne sung by the School Pupils. Thank you for your hospitality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Girls